Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
u missed
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
free field game old base housing sec. don't care if we play there set up for2nd weekend in sept on that sat in victorville take 15fwy off on mojave go left right on village to air base go left right when you see the prison and broke down sec shack left on 2nd rd go till you see another left turn follow till you see the fences make a corner there we are

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
all i can tell is that its sorta directions.

·
u missed
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i suck at making posts gonna have to live with that so is anybody down to play or what ive put up a few of these invites no one shows or plays.we just want more players come on players lets go

·
In Your Dreams...
12 Posts
Do you have more specific directions. I was there a couple days ago and I couldn't find the place. I am driving up from Chino so the drive is kinda far.

·
u missed
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have more specific directions. I was there a couple days ago and I couldn't find the place. I am driving up from Chino so the drive is kinda far.
i dont play there anymore but will be at the inland empire paintball park on the 17th if you want to meet up also we have a spot we play at in hesperia free feild brush a revean improvised bunkers fun to play at we have 4-10 players so if you want to join us

·
In Your Dreams...
12 Posts
i dont play there anymore but will be at the inland empire paintball park on the 17th if you want to meet up also we have a spot we play at in hesperia free feild brush a revean improvised bunkers fun to play at we have 4-10 players so if you want to join us
OMH (OldMetalHead): Unfotunatelly, I can't go on the 17th. But, surely I will let you know to see when we can meet up either at Hesperia or somewhere else. We are a small group of ballers all ages and experience skills (mostly new to the game).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts