Kansas City 27
Final

Washington 23
Miami 24
Final

Mon Nov 24, 2003

NY Giants 13
Tampa Bay 19

ahh glad to see giants playoff hopes are over.glad to see my eagles crushing the saints what you gotta say now sabyy boy.your team playoff hopes are over.did anyone see the baltimore seattle game it was crazy.

im still pissed about the cowgirls not losing arghh but ohwell the eagles will be playing them december7th

·
Registered
562 Posts
paintballa22 said:
cowGIRLS?

oh no she di-ent

cowboys > eagles

cowboys are gonna win the superbowl

PS:ive liked dallas since they were 4-12 so dont say im a front runner
haha, dude, i'm a dallas fan, and i'm sorry to say it, but they ain't superbowl material this year. yeah, they're doing better than usual, but don't get your hopes up. as for the eagles, i hate em, they're gonna get smashed.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NYY said:
eagles are overrated
still cant overcome your teams playoffs hopes we crushed your playoff hopes get over it and mcnabb is better than your sorry ass kerry collins.as far as the cowboys fans go well see december7th biatch as far then the eagles aere making the playoffs

QUOTE]Originally posted by Phantom13
As long as New England,St Louis, and carolina make the playoffs Im good. I hope the eagles dont [/QUOTE] shut yopur sorry ass up i could have sworn you said you were a chargers fan.alot of people hating on the eagles i see been to thenfc championship for 2 years straight.and mcnabb is good NOW on early season he was sorry i wanted him bench but hes doing very well he receives a spot in my pro-bowl ballot now.sorry ass cowgirl fans the eagles are taking over the mother****ing nfc east you watch and see

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Dr.Evil said:
still cant overcome your teams playoffs hopes we crushed your playoff hopes get over it and mcnabb is better than your sorry ass kerry collins.as far as the cowboys fans go well see december7th biatch as far then the eagles aere making the playoffs

stupid people piss me off... did i ever say that kerry colins was better than mcnabb or the giants better than the eagles. Eagles ARE overrated. They never make it past the first round. The teams in their division are crap. AND the eagles didnt crush giants playoff hopes moron, tampa did on monday

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NYY said:
stupid people piss me off... did i ever say that kerry colins was better than mcnabb or the giants better than the eagles. Eagles ARE overrated. They never make it past the first round. The teams in their division are crap. AND the eagles didnt crush giants playoff hopes moron, tampa did on monday
hahah my friend you lack knowledge of football the eagles were in the nfc championship for 2 years straight.so you know nothing about that.also the giants are in the same division as the eagles tampa isnt. tampa is in the nfc south division.the eagles beat the giants twice this year.we crushed your playoff hopes2 weeks ago .your team will never compete with us.try looking at picking up a rb you have fumbleman/tiki barber on your team.also fire fassel.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump for sabby boy for showing the killing we gave to the aints hahah

1 - 20 of 20 Posts