Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my friend needed me at China Garden again, so me being a good guy I helped out. This time I saw something so amazing that it brought tears of joy to my eyes.

One of the chefs (lol the chefs are a bunch of chinese speaking imigrants) whipped out a can of spam, opened it, sliced the meat into like 6 chunks, and all the chefs grabbed a chunk and just mashed the huge piece into their mouths raw. It was all so natural its like they had no idea that spam is gross or anything AT ALL! The chunks were a good 2 inches square and they didnt even cut them. Just plopped them suckers in there :looking

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Johnny_Fred said:
wats spam???
What losers with too much internet priviledges do. But its also really gross imitation meat crap, its scary, I wouldn't eat it, ever.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
b_heald said:
does anyone even know what spam really is?
i know its meat but what kind

Its a combination of alot of meat. Not the choice parts either. It originally was for WW2. I was watching the history channel about it. But theres pig,beef, and I think some chicken all mashed up together.

Basically its the worst parts.Like intestence,rib, neck meat and grinded all together and add some salt and egg white and u got spam.

·
Registered
905 Posts
it actually stands for spiced pork and meat. but its all good. its not that bad. most of you probably havent tried it, and if you have, shut it. it tastes like hot dogs but way more intense. ive only had it a few times but its not as bad as everyone says it is. you ppl sould be happy you got food at your disposal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts