Discussion Starter #1
BLACK AND CHROME ELECTRONIC SPYDER IMAGINE MARKER WITH TOURNEY SETTINGS

what is "tourney settings"

it was in the description

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
b2k guy said:
it is just someone making up stuff to sell the gun...
No, its actually 3-round burst and full-auto settings, which are illegal in tournaments anyway. But are ok i suppose for recreactional playing. Either way, it can be disabled or enabled.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
no you're both wrong.

the tourney setting is a jumper(like you use in hard drives to make thenm slave/master) that connects 2 prongs together. when the jumper is in it alows 3-burst adn full auto but when it's out only single shot is allowed. they adviretize it so peopel know. all spyders come stock with it. but T-boards dont' cuz they have single shot only.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
martix_agent said:
the tourney setting is a jumper(like you use in hard drives to make thenm slave/master) that connects 2 prongs together. when the jumper is in it alows 3-burst adn full auto but when it's out only single shot is allowed.
which is just what i said.

·
Registered
306 Posts
i know about imagines.. i had one.. but read the description again... doesnot sound like the jumper or just the modes... sound to me like somebody is just trying to sell a gun... the imagine has semi, 3 burst , full auto, (3burst and full auto having adjustbale rate of fire).. so ask the guy selling what he means...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol alright....im not going to ask the guy because he doesnt know about the gun, he's selling it for his son who went to college (cliche' eh?) but yeah he didnt even know it had a feedneck on it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts