Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I actually used to own one. It's pretty good. No plastic. All metal construction. I was stupid enough to sell it. I sold it to get the Tippmann A5. Don't get me wrong, I like the A5, but I bought it because of the hype with the cyclone feed. I wish I kept the Viper. It has a built in expansion chamber and it works with both C02 and Nitrogen. The marker is small though. Easy to manuever around bunkers. I'm actually saving to get another one as a back up marker. The thing never failed me. :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
my local "shop" has one of these, they arent to bad but for the price i would rather get something else.

Your right though it is a stack tube blowback. nice feeling marker even with the stock on it.

Not sure how they shoot but i bet its not too bad

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I dunno, there is a viper clone that i used to own that was pretty cool.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'd avoid this gun, its obviously designed to make cash off of newbi players who want to have that military guerilla-esqe experiance of paintball. If I was going to do something like that I'd probably do it with a cheap cocker and find a toy M-16 and try and fit it into that.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I know thats a common idea, Alpha I wasn't typing it to be original. Its just what I would do if I wanted a sim gun.

·
12,110 Posts
WEll, simply put, the dimensions of an autococker wouldn't fit into a "toy M16". I wouldn't want to go around with somethign plastic like that over my gun.. Now if it as an airsoft shell, and you measured out the dimensions adn found a marker that fit it... Then yes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts