Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the mod where you replace the trigger spring with opposing magenets. Since then Ive been looking for other springs to replace with magenets. One spot I see that might work is the sear spring. Would this work? Would it reset fast enough? Strong enough to catch the hammer? Im also looking at some way to place another magnet above ther trigger in the body to push down on the trigger, kind of like some assistance in the trigger pull. Tell me what you think.
Ross

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
This is an electric grip frame, right? If so, don't do it or try to do it.

There was a fellow in the Autococker forum a while back that replaced his cocker sear spring with magnets, but he had a mechanical gun and last time I saw that thread his gun was in the shop with some hammer problem or another.

Putting a set on the sear would make it release easier, IF it works at all, but since the solenoid does all the work you're not likely to notice any difference.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, I wolnt try it. Was just wondering. What about the magnet on the body above the trigger to give it assistance?
Ross

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I don't see how it would hurt anything, unless it had enough force to keep the trigger pinned. Maybe you can find a way to mount it for a test and still be able to remove it if it doesn't work/help?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill see when I get home this afternoon. Thanks for the input.
Ross

1 - 6 of 6 Posts