Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha I play it, i guess its an assload more funny if you play it because you would get what their talking about. But none the less its funny.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
im way to lazy to watch the whole thing, especially since i dont play the game. the graphics almost make me want to play though. i've been on runescape for years and it just doesnt match up. of course, im not willing to pay the monthly fee for WoW or evercrack anyways, so its inconsequential.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
My friend plays WOW. I don't think I can ever get into it though.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dirtmongrel said:
My friend plays WOW. I don't think I can ever get into it though.

I never played computer games either but then my freinds were like hey try this, its a 10 day free trial why dont you try it... Well 4 months later im addicted. Try not to get into it because it will suck you in.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
I don't see how people get addicted to it, when I played it for like a few months it wasn't really that fun, but it especially wasn't addiciting. Diablo ii, now that game had me freakin' addicted. WoW is sooooo slow

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I know SO many god damn kids that play this. I don't like it. I don't like really any games like this.

When I played Warcraft 3 I thought it was extremely repetitive and boring.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
martix_agent said:
warcraft and WoW are not the same.

WoW is like everquest (which was once and still may be the biggest online game ever) and diablo
Eh it's like everquest but it's nothing like diablo IMO. Diablo is fast paced, based a lot more on your skill of manuvering, speed, aim, etc. In WOW there isn't a whole lot of that, it's just getting a group of people, using your skill taht you specialize in and clicking on the one targeted monster that you are all trying to kill. Others heal, buff, debuff, etc. All until the monster is dead. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. And did I mention how much slower it is? You can't really run from things like you can in diablo. I also hate how there is no collision physics, you just walk through everyone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts