Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been shooting my gun for the pasy week or so and no it is like it is full auto i hit the trigger once and the thing goes crazy can any one help me plz thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is the striker the one that hits the ball??
can you use a regular clear tank oring?
i did replace the hammer the one on the lower chamber

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
I don't care about opinions unless they're backed up with reasonable facts and ideas. if you're got something helpful to say with reasoning behind it, say it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
they break really easily. the gun is heavy. i have had a piranha evo and u cant roll the trigger. stock parts suck. do u want me to continue?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
it's a starting marker, what do you expect? Appreciate it for what it is, not compared to markers that are intended to be highend. If you like a highend marker, that's fine; I like highend stuff as well; there's no reason to bash on the cheap starting markers because of it thouhg.

They're very stable, starting markers that are intended for usage of newer players or ones who don't want to spent a lot of money.

notice how this is the "new player" section? yeah.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
The evo was the best blowback STBB spyder clone for awhile, then the VS series hit and they took the place of it. Lube the gun, replace O-rings, check velocity spring.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea i do agree this gun is not the best it is my back up gun i have a vs1
are the tank oring and the striker oring the same thing on the piranha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts