Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've gotten out of paintball for a few years and I'm looking to sell my stuff... everything is in excellent shape and 100% functional. Don't hesitate to make an offer or ask any questions!

Marker: ANS GX-3 Autococker
Condition: Excellent
Color: Pewter/Purple
Upgrades: DYE Ultralite 14", SP Freak Front 12", Omega Ti Cocking Rod, System X Tail, DYE Sticky3 Blue Grip, TP Volumizer, ACI 3-Way Hose Kit, 32 Degree Flame Drop Forward, 32 Degree Drop Forward On/Off, Ashcroft 0-1200psi Gauge, Blue Macroline, 32 Degree Barrel Condom, Jerk Squeegee, Extreme Rage Battle Swab, Gold Cup Oil, Battle Lube Grease, Armson Teflon Barrel Treatment, O-Rings + Fittings, Battle Boy Barrel Bag (5 barrels), 32 Degree 140rd Blue Guppy, Automag Powerfeed Plug, Automag Level 10 Low Impact Superbolt Tuning Tips, Max-Flo O-Rings
Known Problems: None

Asking Price: $350 for package
Shipping Options: Fedex, UPS, USPS
Trades of interest: None
Location of item: CT

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn i hate not having a job right now
Yea, I dunno I was being told $300 for the gun was right considering the parts on it, but I was getting offers of 150-175... i've been outa PB for a while, but seems the guns don;t hold any value. Even angels and stuff that was hi-end when I was playing $1k+ now go for cheap.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
ya just depends on who you find. sometimes they can go for a lot sometimes not. in the last year or so cockers have kind of gone back up in value but it seems that has dies off. i think $300 is a bit high but not much for how clean this thing looks

if i had a decent job right now id probably snatch this up from you but no beans right now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts