Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i was looking around the internet when i came across the ANS g-x4 pump series and also the g-x3 pump series (links, ANS GX-4 Chaos Series Pump Paintball Gun - Dust Teal and ANS GX-3 Chaos Series Pump Paintball Gun - Black ) These interested me for there looks and price range considering how i really like pump and the fact that my trracer busted and I'm always using my friends empire sniper. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about them, how they played and felt or experience, i couldn't really find any reviews on google so I'm here! I know the g-x3 is a pre order right now but the g-x4 looks almost identical apart from the trigger. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does the marker its self fire nice though? Because i was using my friends Resurrection and i loved it and because this was an auto cocker and a pump i was like wow looks good.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks for information greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok i have done some research on it and I'm considering getting it. I wanted some last opinions on it like well #1 is it worth the money, #2 Is the design outdated because the marker it self has been around a while.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok thanks a lot guys :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts