Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANS having their summer sale. Owners of gen1 Marq, Protoge or Vice can pick up a Virtue OLED board for about $140. I'm debating picking one up. Sale ends the 14th.

What ya think? Should I pick one up for the Rapper? It's got a Tadao in there currently, but it's not OLED...

·
Law
622 Posts
I'd say save the money, any upgrades really add basically no value to the marker so it's all loss. Unless the screen will make $140 dollars worth of a difference for you while playing, spend it on paint, your girl, or that new hopper instead!

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Noone makes a cheaper board, and the one weakness of the Rapper is that I can't program it without calling someone over to help me in case I forget how many blinks it's done since I can't tell what color is what.

D

·
0 Posts
Having the same issue Matrix is...

There is so much stuff I want, and like.. 2 pods and a jerk squeegee that I'd need from ANS.

My buddy and I are struggling to hit $100

D

·
0 Posts
Yep - a hand full of FatBoys before they aren't available anymore, and a $3 pull-thru.

Outside of that, I can always use a new lens for my mask, but ..Don't really need one.

D

·
0 Posts
dude- read the reviews...keeps up with Egos... best speedball gun ever!!

I hear that the brass eagle integrated feed system can outperform a Spire being fed by a rotor, and it has Dual Cylinder Capacity for less co2 cylinder refilling... so we'd be stupid not to use that. 2 is soooo totally better than one.

...I wonder what back-piece I'd need to run my Freak kit on it....

·
Registered
357 Posts
I caved, I really wanted the magnetic pod packs due to my hate/loathing for velcro. Like hell I was going to pay shipping on that tho so I just filled the rest with other little things.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts