Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going back to the metal shop starting the 21st for the day shift, and I'm actually pretty excited to be going back!
There's a chance that I might also be driving on top of being a shop assistant, which will be interesting if it happens; not so sure what I'll be driving, but I'm guessing it will be their large flatbeds.

Besides work, I'm going to finish my Odyssey RPM and see how I like it, my dog's cart for her to pull stuff in, and finish the custom air rifle that I posted about earlier. I'm getting quotes on barrels at the moment, so we'll see who has the best prices before I finalize anything.

So, anyone else here have plans?

·
Huge Car Guy
199 Posts
I'll probably be playing a little less paintball over the summer to save some cash. Other then that, enjoying Cali beaches and working. :p

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Just got a job today working as tech support for Carnegie Mellon's NREC. Basically, I'll be answering questions online about their educational robotic kits/software, 'tinkering' with said kits, travelling across the US for conventions (all expenses paid), and eventually going all around the world for said conventions. It's my dream job come to life, and I'm uberthrilled for it. Pay isn't bad, either, and it's especially nice considering I only have an associate's degree.

Definitely looking forward to starting this summer up :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts