Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shout out to the mini trucks. anyone bagged or droz members. here is mine.

hope that worked

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I aint bloody mexican. Im as white as they come, There is a differance between a mini truck and Low Rider. Mine does not have wire wheels they are bigger then 14's. I roll bags not hydros. It is almost fully shaven the gas door has been shaven since that pic was taken. I dont have red carpet or dingle berries hanging from the mirror. I do have a tweed headliner and pillars. I also have billet scattered though out the dash and Im getting a center console to mount my two subs made soon. I know not everbody thinks its cool but its not a mexican mobile. I wanted to get into metal fab so I started on my truck and built a large part of the suspension.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
at least he didn't do the typical crooked license plate on the tailgate and either vette taillights or really skinny taillights. almost all of those things look the same to me, just not my bag. but good job anyways thumup:

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
If you're gonna buy a truck and lower it, just get a car. Sorry but that just looks terrible and it will get stuck on a speedbump. You did do a good job on it, I'll give you that, but it would have looked a lot better lifted up a few inches and rollin on 33's.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zidane said:
If you're gonna buy a truck and lower it, just get a car. Sorry but that just looks terrible and it will get stuck on a speedbump. You did do a good job on it, I'll give you that, but it would have looked a lot better lifted up a few inches and rollin on 33's.
It goes up. Like 9 inches in front and 11 in back here it is all up the pic sucks but you get the idea. The funny part is I live in a hick town so every other truck and a few cars are jacked up hella high. Dare to be different
;)

Attachments

·
6,721 Posts
Zidane said:
those homos have small penises and have huge trucks to compensate, kinda like old guys and porsches. his truck may get stuck on a speedbump, but at least it wont roll over because of one

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zpyro said:
those homos have small penises and have huge trucks to compensate, kinda like old guys and porsches. his truck may get stuck on a speedbump, but at least it wont roll over because of one
WERD. And dude you have the coolest sig.

I never get stuck though I just tap my switch and it hops up and I drive over the bump then I tap it back down

·
6,721 Posts
um, he never said anything about hondas, but that pic is true...

minis should be driven only by the english and women.

oh, and guys like this

1 - 14 of 14 Posts