Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey jw if theres any horde wow players out there around lvl 30. I could use sum more questing parties and the guild im in could use sum more members. I have a lvl 33 just about 34 troll rogue thats name is shaddoww. If you wanna game im on lightninghoof server. Add me or just comment here. O and anyone wanna help me save for a mount :)

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I had that game for 3 months. Then the subscription card that my friends shoplifted ran out. Though it's a nice game, I would never pay $15/mo for it.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
L1nUx_r0ot said:
I had that game for 3 months. Then the subscription card that my friends shoplifted ran out. Though it's a nice game, I would never pay $15/mo for it.
Same. It's a scam. Think of all the people that play it...there is no reason they neeed 15/month from ALL of them. I'm sure it doesn't cost nearly as much as they make to maintain servers and stuff. That's making a ****load of money.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
TonyD said:
Same. It's a scam. Think of all the people that play it...there is no reason they neeed 15/month from ALL of them. I'm sure it doesn't cost nearly as much as they make to maintain servers and stuff. That's making a ****load of money.
True. And even tho they've got all that $$, you have to wait for a 5-10 min login Queue and the servers are still down all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts