Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I know its old but I just picked it up for 15$ from bestbuy for my computer and Im wondering what yall think about it.

I have been playing it for about 4 days now and I think that is is a pretty good game. I am of course following the dark path because i just think that the sith are dope.

Anyways im still stuck on Taris and im in the Hidden Bek base trying to kill the boss and his body guard and I cant do it so if anyone can help me out that would be cool.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
dude...i played and i was a good guy, it was a fun game, darth malek the final boss is so hard, i ran around the place like a pansy and stoked myself on stimulants lol

but the boss and his body guards were possibly the easiest boss's i came to face...i threw some kind of grenade forgot what it was, sent bastila in with a double edged orange saber and had ummm what's that pilots name again? i had him with two guns shooting at the body guard, died instantly after the grenade hit. so basically i was the only one that did anything

edit- i think it was the thermal detonator

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well now im actually pretty far into the game. After I left Dantooine, I went to manaan and thats where im at now

D_Smalls, knights of the old republic is old but it is turn based (20 sided di)

Anyone know of any new Star Wars games coming out? I heard that they were coming out with a 3rd

·
Registered
920 Posts
I loved that game. I beat it as lightside, and malak was easy as hell. It took me like 2 or 3 hits every time until he had to go drain the life outta another jedi. I started a dark side character, but the game glitched.

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i finished the whole game yesterday.

My character had like 23700 xp and I was as far dark as you could go
The background was no longer red, it was orange and yellow and red.

So now im the ruler of the sith empire and the republic is no more. I AM REVAN!!! MUAHAHA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts