Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that don't know they're sentences put together that kinda rhyme, things like Beth borrowed Barry's books before biology or Teedle the timid taxedermist. I need 5 of them from magazines or books, I need specific titles and the writers, now chop chop, for every half hour I do not see an answer I'll kill a puppy. Tick, tok, tick tok, time is of the essence.

·
Registered
34 Posts
he crapped, peed, and barfed on my perfectly good white carpet....
so.... nothing good ..

·
Registered
324 Posts
A puppy I know grew up into a 200 lbs dog and mauled a burgluar trying to break into my friends house. So well, I guess it never did anything for ME per se, but it did something for a friend of mine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
but it didn't do any good, as a PUPPY. The only act as a puppy (from how you described) it performed was growing into a DOG, at which point it was no longer a puppy. Did it's growing into a dog (that one act) directly assist anyone in any way? I think not. I could do this all day :smokin

·
Registered
274 Posts
airsoft guy said:
For those of you that don't know they're sentences put together that kinda rhyme, things like Beth borrowed Barry's books before biology or Teedle the timid taxedermist. I need 5 of them from magazines or books, I need specific titles and the writers, now chop chop, for every half hour I do not see an answer I'll kill a puppy. Tick, tok, tick tok, time is of the essence.
LOL They don't RHYME. They are a bunch of words in the same sentence that begin with the same letter.

Sam stupidly stumbled down the stairs and sliced his skull.

Johnny juggled Jenna's jugs jovially.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts