Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They supposedly have courses throughout the world, and the website seems legit. What gets me is you must first buy a "paintball ticket" then use the access code to find most anything out. They hide their freaking address from you unless you have one of these access code. I live in Knoxville, TN. Here's the link:
Ministry of Paintball - The Only Official Website

It just all seems a little fishy... At the same time, it looks like it's alright.. I dunno...

They also spelled Saturday, Saterday....

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
what i get out of the site is that they basically just organize gatherings at existing fields (who i'm sure either they sponsor, or the field agrees to some sort of deal). IMO, i wouldnt bother with such a thing unless someone could show me or explain to me the benefits of joining such a "club" i guess you could call it. it seems legit enough, however i dont think i'd justify spending money on one of those tickets.

·
God
292 Posts
"Ministry of Paintball is to our knowledge the largest paintball network in the world. With over 100 indoor and outdoor locations in the UK alone, we are also rapidly expanding in Australia and America."

So basically it's just a company with fields around the US.

Why pay extra?

Just go to your local fields.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Get the general area and use google earth to look around. Not that hard to spot a paintball field really.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Knoxville is kind of a large city... I only know that it's within the city (containing approx 20 zip codes) finding it would be quite difficult.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts