Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
its not nearly as fun playing online because nobody knows what there doing and they dont care if they lose there "play money". to bad none of my friends play poker :( but when i find people that will pay for cash thats deffinetly alot better

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
its not nearly as fun playing online because nobody knows what there doing and they dont care if they lose there "play money". to bad none of my friends play poker :( but when i find people that will pay for cash thats deffinetly alot better
that is true. i hate when im in a tournament online (even if free) and people just always go all in..and somehow keep winning...then after a while they just dont play and make it to near the end..sucks...my friends and me used to play no limit holdem every day after school with some cool chips i had...(not for money) some crazy stuff happened...like my friend got a royal flush once...that was wild...and that same friend got pocket aces twice in a row (no he wasnt dealing :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I used to be into it alot. But after fools hit enough 1 outers on the river, it wears you down.

You play at all for cash on FT? If you do/once you do tell me your name and I'll sit with ya.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts