Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any paintball games, like a half life mod or unreal tournement mod, or an actuall paintball sim that is available for FREE? if anyone knows where I could find one, I would appriciate it alot. thanks

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
ive yet to find digital paintball thats compatible with half-life 2. Ive only seen the one thats a mod for the original.......if someone can find one for HL2 and post a link id appreciate it very much. If i can find the mod it may just save me the cost of buying an xbox purely for ghtp and a few other select games.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Dpb, but it sucks, absolutely SUCKS.
Yeah and everyone looking forward for DBP mark two (source) Dont get your hopes up, if it ever comes out to begin with, dont expect it to be much of an improvement.

Still looking for a programmer to help me set up a PB source mod.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I played this one at my friends house,I can't remember what it was called,but it sucked.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does anybody know the place where I can download Digital Paintball? I wanna try it and I havent been able to find it anywhere, or at least one that will work with my computer(WinME) Ive only downloaded one though, maybe theres more?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It doesent matter which DPB it is, I just want to play it lol. Now my half life demo wont work, so I think I might just say screw it, get an X-box, and buy Greg Hastings and just play that. Anybody know if theres gonna be any new paintball games for the xbox 360?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts