Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, i am getting a cocker next week(woot!) and currently have an empire reloader. i have fired a cocker or two before and they were real quiet. could this be a problem when i have it on an autococker? anyone have this problem?

·
Registered
127 Posts
no, theres nothing wrong with it, I use a reloader and an 03 VF cocker with a couple of ups on it, I havnt chopped more then 2 since I got it, and I got it back in november

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
You wont have a problem. The reloader is pretty sensitive and is actually activated by vibration(which is what sound is) so it should activate. I have never seen anyone having any trouble woth it.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
yea the board will adjust to the sound of your marker so after like 50 shots, it'll be awsome. I love my reloader!! It never half feeds (when it does, I pinch paint any ways : ) ) and it's not a battery eater. yay for empire!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome, thanks guys.:)

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
ya...my reloader works fine...and my cocker is extremely quiet......i think tippmannbeast is right...cuz before when i had my tippy i could yell at my reloader and it wouldnt turn....now if i yell right next to it, it will turn lol...kinda funny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts