Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using a LCD TSA and just got a LED TSA. Have to return the LCD one. From what I can tell there are no settings for sensitivity on the LED. The manual doesn't even mention the LED model. So I'm hoping that it works A-Ok as I haven't had time to test it yet. I had assumed that you could adjust things on the LED model. Something like you do on a car alarm you know. But it appears..? that isn't the case.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My loaner TSA shoots just fine on my Ion for what I use it for. 8-10 BPS is more than enough for me and gravity can do around 13.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
paintballin34 said:
My loaner TSA shoots just fine on my Ion for what I use it for. 8-10 BPS is more than enough for me and gravity can do around 13.
gravity does 8 if youre lucky. 8-10 bps is more than enough for you and you have an ion? wow. im so sorry for you.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
flowbob said:
gravity does 8 if youre lucky. 8-10 bps is more than enough for you and you have an ion? wow. im so sorry for you.
I don't think he's talking about just the regular gravity hoppers. He's saying that agitated hoppers (such as the tsa) can do 13 because that's the cap that gravity gives you. But you know that.
And some people just don't shoot fast. I know I don't shoot more than 12-13 bps in games usually, though I am capable of shooting faster.

Don't worry about sensativity settings or anything. Just put it on and shoot people.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure it's fine. Just being paranoid. Still haven't had a chance to tinker with it. Don't think the neighbors want to hear it shooting at this time of night. Still wish you could tweek it like the LCD one. I like settings, lol.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just ordered the LCD backman,,,,If I don't like tinkering with settings we could work a trade!!!

Mine will be sitting on a spyder extra, ACS bolt, J&J ceramic 14 inch and a remote. I think the speed will be fine for me as well,

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're gonna love it on that Xtra. I was using it on one before the Ion and it worked super. I've got a CCM feedneck for a Spyder that I need to sell. Maybe you're interested? Have to say though that I like the Redz one better.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks but I already have the Redz one,,,,should get my hopper in time for this weekend,,and a case of marbalizers,,,ya hoooo no more loud dryfires hopefully!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just got my backman,,,boy it is a big mudder, but it seems to work well,,I broke a ball in it right off,,,flippin old nelson Anarcy,,,good thing my wife has real small hands,,,she used a damp rag and cleaned the inside right out,,,,,fed marbelizers as fast as I could shoot them though,,,,I mean a continuous stream of paint for 50+balls,,,,,looks fragil though,,,,,I might wrap it in camo duct tape.....

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's not to bad, just watch the feedneck. That Redz should treat it well though. If you get tired of the size just buy some frontman shells and swap the guts. Search google to find them. You can find camo covers on e-bay sometimes. Guy who sells em is on vacation or something. I still haven't tested my LED version. To much beer and work, lol!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes a neo cover would be nice,,,I wrapped the feedneck in a couple layers of electro tape for a shock absorber of sorts,,,,where I ordered the hopper they did not have a cover for the TSA at all bummer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts