Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a Tippmann model 98 i want a new barrel any recommendations...?????

i also plan on buying a double trigger soon n a drop down...

or do u believe i should jus get a brand new gun????

now 1 person replied earlier in my misc. thread n he said go with a J&J ceramic i have heard lots of good things about J&J but i want more views on this n the double trig as well as the drop down

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
the jj ceramic is pretty good on a 98. my brother has one, and if/when i ever use his, i'll keep that barrel on over any of his others. also, the double trigger is nice. i didnt think i'd like it til i felt how it is on his. definitely a good buy. as for a drop forward, i'd suggest saving your money unless you need ot for better positioning of the gun on your shoulder.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the drop forward was the last thing on da list but i do prefer it i believe for the comfortability unless sumone gives me a reason not to. alrite thnx for the input!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
na dude ther is no need for a new gun, i would look into the smart parts barrels, they fit the threads for tippmanns spyders and ions...they have them in 12 14 16 18 and i think 20 inch size. i have the 16 inch one on my tman A5

-hope this helps

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
na dude ther is no need for a new gun, i would look into the smart parts barrels, they fit the threads for tippmanns spyders and ions...they have them in 12 14 16 18 and i think 20 inch size. i have the 16 inch one on my tman A5

-hope this helps
no they do not. not the same barrels at least. you have to buy different barrel threads fro each type of marker.
stick witha J&J they're better than a smart parts barrel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts