Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost the ball detent out of my Compact deluxe, and need to put in another one....anyone got a way to rig one in? Like take stuff and make one and put it in so it works? I really need a ball detent for this gun!!!

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I could see maybe an o-ring because it is flexible. but definately NOT a marco line, too stiff and it could cause a break. Back to the o-ring idea. Maybe if you took a couple of them, cut them so insted of a ring ,you now have a line. then you could stick them in the hole and tape/glue them to the outside of your frame. They are flexable enough that they wouldn't cause breaks, but they could end up being ruined by the bolt pretty fast.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
skinny_k said:
try an o-ring or macroline

please dont give advice if u have no ****ing idea what your talking about. What the hell woud macro line do? What the hell would an o-ring do? Do you even know what a ball detent is. Please never come into any thread and give faulty advice about things you dont even know your talking about

and you probobly had the ball and spring one. try e-mailing kingman, you'll probobly get a quicker response.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts