Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
^^^ im going on insurgent camp right now, im [=SAF=]Maj._Pete[CL] and if ya didnt know i am clan leader of Special American Forces...yesireeee...go to SAF website is cool check it out any1 wanna join if u play halo or Americas Army post here or email me OR pm

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its kinda messed up right now tho...sum1s gotta fix that...

·
Registered
127 Posts
do you know how to tell the differance between friend and foe for tanks and planes in the special forces test. i can't figure it out i'v failed the test 10 times and i'm tired of waiting for a 10 minute lecture to end so i can take it again

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah...my dad is in military so its really easy...some tanks that are light brown ( desert camo ) are enemy ( but u need to pay attention because like 1or2 arent ) and the green ( forest/jungle camo )tanks are usually friends

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well...technically its a little illegal to give answers where every1 can see them ( AAO's rules ) but they arent that hard, i passed with a 98%

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, nothing usually happens tho...they just email u or ban your account...nothing special

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
**clap**clap** good job, really, good job, its a tough test

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i know...oh well...ive only got like 45-50 honor since i havent played in a while, any1 here got a high honor account they dont want? i want a 60+ acount...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts