Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend we were all out playing I had a guy hammering on me and i snapped out and shot and on the way back in I had my hand open and got hit right in the hand and it caused my hand to close up and the ref ran over to check me and when i opened my hand the paintball was totally whole nothing broke ther wasnt even paint anywhere at all. This ever happen to ne one else or nething similar??

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Flatline barrels have a tendency to have the paintballs lose alot of velocity at the end of the shot. (They longball and the paintball just doesn't have the force to break).

I've caught several in that set of circumstances.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Actually the funniest thing happened to me. When we were playing a 4 vs. 4 at my home field i took out a guy on the break and i ran almost to the opposite end of the field. My hood was bouncing around when i was running and i went to slide on my knees. I started sliding and i heard paintballs wizzing by my head. I got down on infront of the bunker infront of me, and i heard the kid shooting at me, telling me i was out, and he wouldn't shut up. So we had to stop the game and check if i got hit because i didn't feel anything. So he was like, i hit you right in the hood, so i pulled my hood over so i could see if i got hit, and inside was 3 paintballs sitting perfectly in my hood.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
i've found paintballs in all my pockets,the funniest thing is when i was refilling a pod, i saw someone moving and i snap shot while refilling BOOM went RIGHT inside my pod, ruined the paint and i poured some in, too bad it didnt bounce

if ur asking why it was straigt i have an egg, and i was pulling away because of too many falling paintballs, i hate the gay egg opening at the top, i wish a pod could FIT in there, but u lose 1/3 of ur paintballs

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I've found paintballs in the chest pocket of my BDUs. Somewhat funny how paintballs end up in odd places unharmed. Like inside my boonie hat, or in my collar.

·
Registered
334 Posts
A ball bounced up into my mask, and sat right next to my nose, only realized it when i took my mask off and it fell down, and i had a little bit of paint on my nose...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Born2Drive3 said:
A ball bounced up into my mask, and sat right next to my nose, only realized it when i took my mask off and it fell down, and i had a little bit of paint on my nose...
playing on? :dodgy:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i was practicing once, and one of my teammates got stuck in the open (well, not really, but a guy in the snake had a good angle on him, you know what im talking about) and from where i was it looked like he got completely lit up (i was on the opposite side so i couldnt see the paint bust) and after the game i only saw one paint mark on his chest. then he put his hand in the cargo pocket just above the knee, 05 proto pants, and pulled out a handfull of paintballs. how that many got in without breaking, i'll probablly never know, but it was pretty funny...

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Never caught one in my hand but I have had them break on the inside of my mask near the mouth guard.

And have found them wedged between my visor and my mask

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
freakpizzaboy said:
i've found paintballs in all my pockets,the funniest thing is when i was refilling a pod, i saw someone moving and i snap shot while refilling BOOM went RIGHT inside my pod, ruined the paint and i poured some in, too bad it didnt bounce

if ur asking why it was straigt i have an egg, and i was pulling away because of too many falling paintballs, i hate the gay egg opening at the top, i wish a pod could FIT in there, but u lose 1/3 of ur paintballs
Is it an egg2 of just egg? My egg2 would click open. Just pull it back and it should snap in place.

·
Paintball = Life
503 Posts
I've found the shell from someone elses shell from a paintball in the breach of my marker. The guy who hit me was telling me I was out, the ref came over and couldn't find the hit and neither could I. Shortly after that the game ended (I didn't get the chance to shoot any more that game) In the staging area I took off my barrel and found that mysterious hit he was calling me on. Needless to say it was rather amusing.
Other than that I've caught paintballs in the sleeve of my jersey when I had them pushed up 1/4 on my arms, or I've had them go up the sleeve of my t-shirt. Can't really think of any other time I've caught a ball that didn't break.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Sometimes when noobs try and longball me I'll stand out in the open waving. Then I'll catch the balls, mostly from flatlines, and chuck them back at them. Its quite funny. Doesn't happen too much though cuz even when I play woodsball I'm very rarely at the back.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
big_balla89 said:
Is it an egg2 of just egg? My egg2 would click open. Just pull it back and it should snap in place.
egg2, but i lost the springs in the side, well i didnt LOSE them but i took em out, see sometimes when i pull the lid down it snaps back without me wanting it too, so i was trying to fill, lost a pod and got bunkered because of it, got pissed, took them out and shot them with a whole hopper full :hug:

yea i know i should go to amc :dodgy:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts