Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our team is looking for some cheap paint to use at practice. We dont really need top notch quality we just need something cheap and somewhat decent in terms of quality. There is paint on a website for 25/case. Its called seconds paintballs. The description says it is assorted paint from top manufacturers that just isnt perfect. Has anybody used or or knows anything about it. Any info would be great thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sounds like to me that "seconds paintballs" would be like eating day old spagetti thats been sitting on the stove. What they are are the paintball that didnt meet quality standards. and if they didnt meet that then the most likly wont shoot well. I guess it also depends on how many people you are buying for. if you have like a 3-5 man team id go with something nicer you could buy some decent name brand cases for only about 10-12 dollors more. For practice they would be...ok. definatly get the job done with somewhat decnent shooting. but when you guys play games definatlly spend the extra 10 bucks. So in conclusion for practice~fine. Games~BAD

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
2nds are hit or miss, you WILL get some balls in the bag that well.......aren't round in the least bit.

Have you looked into white box paint?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
bobide said:
2nds are hit or miss, you WILL get some balls in the bag that well.......aren't round in the least bit.
indeed, that is true. I bought 2 boxes of seconds one time, they worked really well for what i paid for them (i played woods with em) but yeah, they came in one big bag and all the ones at the bottom were completely disfigured

·
Registered
456 Posts
MC sports near me has cases of paintballs called flash for $30 and they are really good for their price. I shot off a case today and didn't have any chops. They shoot fairly straight too but it was pretty windy out so i can't really tell you exactly how accurate they were.

·
Registered
192 Posts
If I were you, I'd throw in the extra $5 a case and get rainbow seconds. They're whitebox paint, but their only problem is they have the wrong colors. So you'll just get a crazy mismatch of colors.

·
Registered
129 Posts
other problems with the seconds and rainbow as well, they are a pile of all the differnt types of paint the company has. So in a bag you might get heat, blaze, field blaze some inferno etc... but all those paints are different sized so keep that in mind when chooseing a barrel for the day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts