Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to florida tommorow our plane leaves 5:45 AM. yeah that sucks . i also dont like how its going to be warm on christmas but were going down there to see my grandma and aunts and uncles on my moms family. If anybody lives in florida i forget which part my aunt owns a restaraunt called "the conch republic" if uve heard of it tell me that would be cool to know. so is anybody else leaving?

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
flowbob said:
haha okay..what part of ny, im lookin to go to buffalo...
Nothing special up there..the only good area in upstate ny is orange county. Once in a while you'll get a glimpse of one of the occ guys riding one of their bikes. We drove past PaUl Jr. riding the fire truck one.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
burningcow422 said:
Nothing special up there..the only good area in upstate ny is orange county. Once in a while you'll get a glimpse of one of the occ guys riding one of their bikes. We drove past PaUl Jr. riding the fire truck one.
i guess getting laid everyday youre there isnt special to some people anymore :?

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
burningcow422 said:
That's not really Upstate...but whatever. I know what you meant.

I'm not going anywhere. We never go anywhere. Only place we go once in a while is down to Tennessee to see my sister & her kids, but they're coming up here this year. So yeah, I'll be at home...

-Jin

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Yay, I get to go to Chicago! [/sarcasm]

I land at O' Hare at like 6 on Christmas eve, and then fly back on new years day, so I can't even party with my friends. God its lame, then the first day after I get back I go to my aunts.

I'll be staying like 5 minutes from Skokie (the nazi march place a while back)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts