Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay can anyone make the little :hug: character a diff color? i'd be so stoked if someone could make it (hex code) ff00cc! merci!

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
im lost. what

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got really mad at tony for saying 'sweet' when something bad happened to someone. it just really irked me that he didnt even take the time to read the thread before posting a worthless one-word post.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Oh yes I remember that

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
VC8228 said:
If I remember correctly, there was ... something else... that made him say sweet, nothing to do with the actual thread.
some guy was spamming p0rn and other goods all over the forum, and tony responded to all of them with:

sweet.

so the post was deleted and in the thread about someone's family member dying, all you saw was tony say: sweet. so it looked like he was being an ass, but it was still funny anyway..

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
ja289 said:
some guy was spamming p0rn and other goods all over the forum, and tony responded to all of them with:

sweet.

so the post was deleted and in the thread about someone's family member dying, all you saw was tony say: sweet. so it looked like he was being an ass, but it was still funny anyway..
Yep.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts