Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know those yellow jacket's nests that burrow underground? well, there's a really big one in my front yard. i've already destroyed 2 this summer (gasoline and a lighter), but this one won't die out.the hornet killer doesn't phase them (yes, i emptied a whole can in the hole, directly down it). and this one is to close to the house to light on fire. any ideas on how to get rid of these bastards? they stung my dog today on his back a good 20 times today, so he's hooked up on benedrill (it was oked by the vet). so these bastards need to get gone, but they just wont die.

tl;dr - how do i permanently destroy an undergorund bees nest?

hippies - go away, i dont need your ****.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Spray it with raid, and a lot of it. There was a yellow jacket nest out on my grandpa's front porch in cali, and raid pwned it.

·
Banned
794 Posts
throw a **** load of smokebombs in there and smoke them out. The smoke will make most of them faint for a while then when there fainted pull out the nest and throw it in some water

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i wanna cement it. sure, it'll kill some plants around it, but it'd kick ass above all levels. but my dad wont let me =(

to bad i can't get ahold of some moltent lead...that'd kick incomprehensible amounts of ass.

·
Registered
230 Posts
They sell bug-bombs on ebay but that's a little dangerous.

I still say flood them, I don't know how the hole looks, but it might be possible to get the hose in, cover the top with dirt. Before they can get out they'll meet a watery death.

It's either, raid or a few hundred gallons of water. Unless you get your dad to ok some of ther better stuff ;).

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i would, but the problem is, these damn things are smart. their are several holes.so, if i destroy one, there are 2-3 more for them to fly out of. the holes are about 6 inches away from one another, so it's all grouped. but any way i do it, a lot will escape. wheres some sulphuric(sp) acid when you need it?

·
Registered
285 Posts
cover all the holes you know of with screen , pour water through the screen until every hole is overflowing, the yellow jackets cant escape and will drown ,or if your feeling really mad do the same only with gas

1 - 20 of 44 Posts