Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the problem i had with it was the the blurry line between fact and fiction in this book.but throughout the book, the author constantly says stuff like "modern religious historians all agree that it is a fact that jesus was married to mary magdalene." is this a fact based on his documentation? i know many who would disagree with that statement.

its very weird

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i guess not that many people read these kinds of books here

·
Registered
592 Posts
The Davinci Code is a fictional book based on the Gospel of Thomas which was left out of the bible because of discrepancies with the other Gospels.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i dont read bs conspiricy theory type books, but i have heard from many people that it is good.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
please god dont turn this into a religious war

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
read catch 22, great book. i was gonna read ferheit 451, but i read something else instead. i have been wanting to get around to it but i wanna read clockwork orange first

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i just started reading c22, but it will take me a while cuz i never have the time to just sit down and read

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CrazyWeasel said:
It wasnt intended to be ABOUT Cs I was just asking if he played it and if he has any relation to the other forums I go to. Sheesh, calm yaselves!
remember when i played that one day:cool:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Fahrenheit 451 is a pretty good book, a lot of hidden things about censorship and how it damages civilization. I had to write a paper on it earlier this year.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Farenheit 451 is an ok book, Bradbury wrote it right? Its all about censorship, I don't really see how much of it is hidden, its kind of blatant, they burn out the houses of people with books.

Anyways, i think my favorite books are Shogun, and The Count of Monte Cristo, both of them kick ass.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Equilibrium is a great action flim....tis about all, anyway catch 22 is a good book...tho i love alice in wonderland...god u got to love tho' opuim dreams :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts