Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
N8ive_Snoborder said:
i keep one under my bed . .
incase ;0
You feel the need to have a knife stick into your bunghole while you sleep?

But seriously, I got a few. Only about two dozen that I guess I have "collected." I even got a couple of switchblades, but I don't really like them... They feel flimsy. IDK.

·
Registered
849 Posts
N8ive_Snoborder said:
i keep one under my bed . .

incase ;0
HippoMaster said:
You feel the need to have a knife stick into your bunghole while you sleep?
no

UNDER my BED

not under my butt

·
^_^
688 Posts
For some bizzare reason I have probably 30 box cutters ALL OF THEM THE SAME KIND, I blame people that don't have any imagination for gifts and probably raided big lots for them. Folding Design lockblade, usually blue but I have a few other colors, flip open top to replace blade, I've got one that says Husky in my pocket right now but I think I have 5-6 other names on the side of the different ones I happen to have.

No this isn't really a knife collection :p

I probably haven't had a real knife since ....Boy Scouts /shudder

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I have a stanly box knife. when you work construction you need to have a box knife and I found that the type that has a lock on the bottom and flips out rather then slides up are great. Not to mentino the blades seem to last alot longer. I have a couple knives right now. Im looking for 2 good knives for the army but I haven't decided what to get yet. probably end up getting a ready fire or something. Ive looked at and gotten a chance to look at the atak which is a really nice fix blade I don't know if I can cough up that much money even if it really is nice. I could buy a eotech or acog sight for that its like wheres the fun.

wanna give me one of your nicer blades for the army...pending that its good enough that is.

·
Registered
234 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
97 Posts
i got like 27 im an avid collecter....................................................of steak knives

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
damn...all i got is 18 steak knives....but i have 7 piece kitchen set (butcher, bread, carving, paring, filet, im not sure on the other 2, they are mostly like overgrown steak knives.)

plus, i have a ginsu 2 and an extra all stainless butcher.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i've got two swords, bout 3 bowie knives, half a dozen or so pocket knives layin around, several sheath knives, god knows what else.

oo yeah, i have the knife that comes in that S&W hatchet and knive set, has a nice bit guthook.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts