Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been feeling like hell for the last 2 weeks, I think the overcast weather is making me depressed...SAD or something. Anyone else feel crappy?

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
PhantomDude said:
I been feeling like hell for the last 2 weeks, I think the overcast weather is making me depressed...SAD or something. Anyone else feel crappy?
when i feel like ****, ill go lift. even if ive lifted that day, ill go lift another body part. it ALWAYS makes me feel good to push myself as far as i can go, and then a little further. try it out, lifting/exercising gets your blood and endorphins flowing.

or drink your sorrows away, that works for me too!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well...I don't drink, but I'll take the rest of the suggestions. Maybe I'll try the weight lifting. Should help out with the next fight with my room mate. He's got great muscles but he's like a toothpick compared to me.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
early winter blows. it gets dark at 5 30 now. Yea exercising always works or just hang out with your freinds.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
ive lately been getting sick of school

so much work being in all honors, and then your parents ***** at you because you cant get straight a's. Whats the point of trying if when you do try, they dont appreciate it

·
Registered
421 Posts
yeah, ive been feeling BLAH for a while. I love to go jogging when I feel this way, kinda helps for a while!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
ya for some reasons the past couple of weeks have been difficult, like murphys law is following me hardcore, seems like everything is goin wrong, and the gym i usually go to was closed for a week remodeling.. :( im going tomorrow to just let everything go.

·
Registered
986 Posts
yeah lifting weights has been proven to help reduce stress i normally feel better after i work out

also everyone has SAD to an extent because the amount of sun you get has to do with what chemicals your body releases... go get a uv flourescent light should help... i think... :sly:

·
Registered
412 Posts
DJS2 said:
ya for some reasons the past couple of weeks have been difficult, like murphys law is following me hardcore, seems like everything is goin wrong, and the gym i usually go to was closed for a week remodeling.. :( im going tomorrow to just let everything go.
dj you know im always here for you ;) , im just a phone call, or a 5 min drive away buddy :D

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i havent been feeling up to anything lately. i feel lonely, left out. like today i felt good, but it was because i bought half life 2. now im sitting here thinking 'i feel alive because i just bought a video game?' i need a job, i need to work out, i need to do better in school, i need new clothes, so much **** runnng through my head i dont even know where to start.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
yea i feel like **** too, like all of my friends are starting to form little groups like two of my old friends became like partners (u know what i mean) and been acting really gay. School is really gay too, I lift 3 times a week and it helps but i still feel pretty ****ty

1 - 20 of 46 Posts