Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time of year is brutal. We have this huge stretch from easter to May 24 with no breaks. So all full 5 day weeks. The weather is getting nice. And so much stuff is happening. And they expect us to sit in class and do all our homework.

It gets so ****ty. And it's at that point in the year where getting up to catch the bus is getting harder and harder every morning.

I never skip, but lately I just can't even stand to be in class and just take off and read outside somewhere.

My first period class seems like 4 hours long and it just kills me.

I can not wait till summer. Dear god.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Yeah this is what I always tell everyone.

After spring break is brutal. No breaks, no time off, and like 1 half day.

Especially with the weather and everything, I don't want to sit around in school.

And especially since I am so tired of school, I don't want 2 solid months of it.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Yea this time of year sucks until june when its all over.

i coulda just effed around this last quarter but found out i failed 2 classes so im ****ed. and skipping today didnt help anything.

·
12,110 Posts
D_Smalls said:
This time of year is brutal. We have this huge stretch from easter to May 24 with no breaks. So all full 5 day weeks. The weather is getting nice. And so much stuff is happening. And they expect us to sit in class and do all our homework.

It gets so ****ty. And it's at that point in the year where getting up to catch the bus is getting harder and harder every morning.

I never skip, but lately I just can't even stand to be in class and just take off and read outside somewhere.

My first period class seems like 4 hours long and it just kills me.

I can not wait till summer. Dear god.
You guys have it made. I hae school until June 28th.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
for some odd reason i like school, its awesome and i still dont know why. Only like 4 periods of school that i like and they are awesome, and i like walking home and jumping off stuff and trying to hurt myself, its all fun

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Mario said:
for some odd reason i like school, its awesome and i still dont know why. Only like 4 periods of school that i like and they are awesome, and i like walking home and jumping off stuff and trying to hurt myself, its all fun

i liked school when i was 3rd grade 2.

·
Registered
882 Posts
God damn I hate school! I take a tech class in the afternoon, and it freakin sucks, cuz one of my teachers got fired! He was like the best teacher I have ever had, and I dont say that about any teachers. He was the ****...and now I hafta go down there everyday and deal with the other teacher, who is a complete *****...I just wanna take a knife to her back and twist...AHH I hate her!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Cocker16 said:
i liked school when i was 3rd grade 2.
Are you still in it because that sentence doesn't make since, and I am in 8th grade and I have had some good days, because I have had so much energy, its really cool.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alpha said:
You guys have it made. I hae school until June 28th.
May 24th is our next break. That is: a 3 day weekend. Then it's till june 28th

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Mario said:
Are you still in it because that sentence doesn't make since, and I am in 8th grade and I have had some good days, because I have had so much energy, its really cool.
8th grade was the ****.

I get out May 25th.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i get out june sometime around june 20th. but i have a vacation in a week so thats cool.. then after is may, and everything from may on is just all downhill. 4th quarter, just review for regents and finals, curriculum is done... i think when schools are all around (general time) ill make a review thread ont he past school year. so much has changed since i was a sophmore its unbelievable.

·
12,110 Posts
D_Smalls said:
May 24th is our next break. That is: a 3 day weekend. Then it's till june 28th
Yeah WE dont even have a 3 day weekend.. Well we might.. I think memorial day right?

I have to take MCAS.. Massachusetts something aptitue somethingelse. Its thsi test thats uber long that every kid in the state has to take, and if you dont pass, you dont graduate.

The worst thing is, not every teacher in the state teaches the exact same material, so theres some stuff on there that some of us have no idea how to do. They always raise and lower the standards. When it looks like we are dumb beucase a lot of us are failing, they lower the bar. Then when 90% passes, they raise it again. ITs just a thing for politicians to say "see look im doign a good job"

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yeah we just started the 4th quarter here, so i have about 2 more months left. Its not so bad until we get to finals, then im going to be really sleep deprived

1 - 20 of 35 Posts