Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emails that make no sense at all, and probably have virus' attached to them? Here's an example:

subjects one of the pair should be present, and that in a psychic states which are not inborn, but arise from the concomitance alteration. The square, for instance, if a gnomon is applied to it, reciprocal: for if a man is, the proposition wherein we allege that he

which is to be apprehended by knowledge; by perception, perception Balfour, came forth of the British Linen Company, a porter attending me is not reciprocally connected with that in relation to which it is possible to heat in a greater or less degree; also to be heated in a
dressed like a lady, and had a screen of the Drummond colours on her relation to an external object is a necessary condition of rather is said to be affected. Such conditions are therefore termed, by that name which expresses the correlative notion, but by one of
have the same common boundary as the parts of the solid. Thus, not nothing admits contrary qualities at one and the same moment. For of grammar is not relative to anything external, nor is the thing, besides, gave me a look of running with the hare and hunting
of something else or related to something else, are explained by something external. Similarly with the parts: a particular hand or ruddered in virtue of its rudder. So it is in all other cases. A and are opposed each to each, for the genus animal has the winged,
As for the rest, time, place, state, since they are easily person, but as the hand or head of a particular person. It is true existence, and that which does not abide can hardly have position. indefinitely that it is more beautiful than something which is less
spoken of as the good of the had, but as the contrary of the bad, time and clash of steel behind me. Turning quickly, I was aware of a something external. Similarly with the parts: a particular hand or Let me sketch my meaning in outline. An instance of the use of the
preposition. Thus, double is a relative term, for that which is double dressed like a lady, and had a screen of the Drummond colours on her should say that justice admitted of variation of degree, annihilated, for the body is a perceptible thing; and if the body does
position, or to state what parts were contiguous. Nor could this be Quantity is either discrete or continuous. Moreover, some quantities touch; and so it is with the rest of these qualities. either the one or the other; that which has not yet advanced to the
if those things only are properly called relative in the case of which to be done at once with Mr. Stewart and the whole Jacobitical side of capacity of easy resistance to those unhealthy influences that may

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
yea, i got that exact same e-mail... i also got an email talking about streptococcus and hill fever...

strange...

i assumed they were both viruses and deleted them... but those were the only two i've ever gotten...

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Do you have a gmail account? I've been getting them for a few months, and it sucks because I never got any form of spam until then. If you look at the list of all of them are gmail addresses, so somehow they just found lists and lists of gmail users. Either that or Google has just been giving away our names to everyone to test their spam filters.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Do you have a gmail account? I've been getting them for a few months, and it sucks because I never got any form of spam until then. If you look at the list of all of them are gmail addresses, so somehow they just found lists and lists of gmail users. Either that or Google has just been giving away our names to everyone to test their spam filters.
i have had a gmail account for over a year now and I've just now started getting weird stuff like this. I hope it doesn't continue but i can't complain much because it's the least amount of spam i've ever received.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
eh, i use yahoo, hotmail, and *cough*aol*cough*

ok, so i dont really use the aol or hotmail accounts... mostly just my yahoo... and it's got a great spam filter so most of it goes into a bulk folder and get's deleted after a month... not only that - but it doesn't count as part of my storage quota...

every once in a while some spam will slip through... but w/e i dont care... it's not like my life depends on it...

i might make a g-mail account soonish... just i have so much saved on my yahoo account it seems like a bad idea to get rid of it... (not that i have to, just if i really start using something else i'll probably forget the password or something)

i'm just good like that.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
i get about 50 a day on my yahoo acct even though i mark each one as spam. they're from fake names, always first and last and properly capitalized as if they were real people. but the subjects are always a bunch of random, grossly misspelled words so the filters don't catch them. annoying as all hell

1 - 12 of 12 Posts