Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No biggy but my lid is covered in scratches and I dont know how? from using a wet paper towel to clean it? I am pretty protective of my gear just surprised how easy it got scratched.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wichard20 said:
No biggy but my lid is covered in scratches and I dont know how? from using a wet paper towel to clean it? I am pretty protective of my gear just surprised how easy it got scratched.
Jeez, what do you do when you take a hit on the hopper? What type of hopper is it? A reloader (revvy clone) Reloader b (halo clone) or reloader 2?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
maybe because its plastic???!?!??!?!?!?/1?!???!?!//!??!?!

if it was made of metal it wouldnt scratch so easily, but then it would be heavy. you just have to deal with it, its not like its ugly or anything just because its scratched... theres really nothing you can do about it, other than not use it. when it gets too torn up for your liking, you can always drop the $25 or so for a new shell.

i'm assuming youre talking about the reloader b, because the standard reloader/reloader 2 is made of a softer plastic that is less prone to scratching but more prone to breaking. i have a reloader b, i scratched mine with my fingers (not finger nails... my fingers) when i was pressing it onto my feedneck.

·
Registered
470 Posts
every lid from halos and empires gets scratched but u can get a new one.

·
Registered
470 Posts
its edited because youre not allowed to post links to other sites on this forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts