Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not being racist or whatnot, but has anyone noticed that If you fight one black kid or one spanish kid, in a short time your fighting like twenty of them?

Example today, this freshman who i would love to shutup says "Yo son, i swear your talkin mad mess, dont start **** or im gonna get my brothers and woop your ass"

Basically if i were to pop one off into his jaw, i would have to deal with 3 huge black men...i mean come on its just not fair! I want to finally shut this kid up and in doing so i awaken the 3 black Apocolypses.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Yeah, a lot of us minorities feel that (At least at my school) since it's mostly white populated we must watch out for each other. So when one of us fights like six or seven others start fighting.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Lol, "3 black apocolpyses"! My two older brothers are 6'2 and they range in weight from I think about 210-230. Frigging huge guys... My friends got so scared when they saw them. But in general they're pretty calm guys.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
My school is mostly black, I don't fight people and people don't usually talk crap so its all good.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
When one white kid fights with another minority the rest of the white kids and the rest of the minorities come together and fight. We have such an unbalance group of races that fights go on about two or three times a week. We have about 50 scuffles a week.

·
Registered
489 Posts
There is this little Black kid who thinks he can take me, He is half my size and a few years younger, Its obvious that I am twice as strong. I just dont want to have to awnser to this kids older brother, Who has already Cut someone up and Shot two kids.

Though I guess If you try to kick a white guys ass, his friends will come after ya. Escpecially if you mess with one of my Guys...Because we practice swordsmanship, and we are Strong and crazy

·
Registered
47 Posts
yea i have noticed that most people who fight are usually the smaller kids tryin to prove sumtin or the huge kids who are bulleys im neither but im 6'5 220 so i usually dont have a problem cept wit my rotc instructors

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I notice that too, its weird. I mean, one black guy you get into a fight 300 others come out from the walls. But with white guys, this is how it is, you fight them once. He tells all of his white friends, then the next day 17 whtie guys jump 1 person at a weird moment.

But I feel that there is A LOT of racism in the schools, highschool and under.

I hear this thing all the "You know that (White, black, mexican) girl/boy"

Its like that's the big thing, you must catagorize people like that.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
DemoCommando said:
I notice that too, its weird. I mean, one black guy you get into a fight 300 others come out from the walls. But with white guys, this is how it is, you fight them once. He tells all of his white friends, then the next day 17 whtie guys jump 1 person at a weird moment.

But I feel that there is A LOT of racism in the schools, highschool and under.

I hear this thing all the "You know that (White, black, mexican) girl/boy"

Its like that's the big thing, you must catagorize people like that.
Well that's because most people in high school hang out by race, well at my school. Remember I said most.

Well get some friends dude...don't be a loner and get jumped. I remember this one time my homie was gonna fight some dude and he had his gay backup and the next thing you know half the school was backing my friend up, its a good thing to be kool with everybody and to have half of the school being the same race as you.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
And if you date interracially in HS, you are put to be an outcast and you are being racist for not dating within your own "race/color/whatever". Its just melanin godamnit.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts