Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ITs about a kid that gets kicked out of private school after private school. Im like 90% of the way through it, and I still dont really get what its about. He gets kicked out of Pencey, stays in New york for like 3 days, meets some friends, and goes home and right now hes talking to his sister. Just DONT GIVE AWAY THE ENDING. I just wanna know, does a real plot evolve from here?

But some of it was pretty funny. I liked it when he was sitting down in the begining with his orange hunting hat talking to ackley, and then he just spontaniously pulled it over his head a pretended to be blind. Or when he was in the bathroom watching stradler shave and he gets up and starts tap dancing and then jumps on him and gets him in a head lock and says, "You will never break free from my vice like grip"

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But ever noticed how much things depress him? Like in every paragraph he says "That made me depressed as hell" and he hates EVERYTHING, calls everyone a phoney, and he's always so mad.

Hes always talking about like how much some one is a phoney, or hates something ect.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, how inspirational. How is that classic novel material?
Cuz in most stories, there a plot, and the person is trying to acomplish something, but in this, well yeah, its just him being a loser. But I enjoy it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts