Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
i know where lugoff is.
my cousin lives there
but i am always playing at the big trigger tyme (its the best in my area in my opinion)
I am ordering my new setup this week and should be back at trigger tyme in the following couple of days!

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
cool... whos your friend... i might know him... lugoffs a small town... Me and my friend used to go to trigger tyme all the time but we got kind of tired of the 20 on 20 matches and no speedball, plus you have to walk forever to get to no mans which is pretty fun... so now we go to bb cuz we like the speedball and the more pro shop.

·
Registered
29 Posts
im from Florence any of yall ever played at Duck and Dive, **********, or PeeDee Paintball?

·
Registered
5 Posts
greenville, sc..........yall should try to come play at axis vs. allies at vha badlands on nov. 13th

·
Registered
146 Posts
i'm from York (i live in Fort Mill) we should all meet up at Red Fox Games on the 27th... i'm bringing some of my friends down there... i believe their website is www.redfoxgames.com i think.. if not.. search yahoo.... 162 acres of nothing but paintball.. and 12 fields.... can't go wrong....if you wanna meet up or get info.. my AIM sn is abyss drummer87 with the space....

-Chris

·
Registered
323 Posts
I hear Rock Hill has a couple of decent teams playin up there, might have to head up there when my hand heals.

·
Registered
46 Posts
98sniper89 said:
I hear Rock Hill has a couple of decent teams playin up there, might have to head up there when my hand heals.
Yeah, Come on up and play!...Oh by the way we would never shoot your hurt hand...I swear, trust me...lol,lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im from Florence we have a few decent fields here but not too many...i know a guy that owns a place in the middle of no where and hes movin it into town and it should be really successful so if ur headin through florence sometime check it...we have Pee Dee Paintball, Duck and Dive, and **********. Pee Dee Paintball and ********** have web sites but their fields arent very nice...Duck and Dive spends more money on their fields than on advertising and is really the best of the three in my opinion.

·
Registered
146 Posts
gotta start this Thread back up!! BUMP!!

anyone wanna start a 5 or 6 man? pm me or catch me on aim at abyss drummer87

serious players only

·
Registered
323 Posts
Ballbusters is having a young guns tourney.
Paint is 37.50.
Entrance fee for your whole team is 255.
It is a four man tourney, yall should check it out.
On Feb. 5

·
Registered
323 Posts
To be honest, i practically live there.
But like i said, it is a young guns tourney, so everyone with that skill level has a chance. They are very fair people, and wont let anyone that can mow everyone else play.
I used to go up there with a tippmann 98 w/ flatline, but now i have the proto. I will be up there next weekend i do believe.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts