Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new halo B with rip. Played with it about 3 or 4 times. New batteries went in it when i got it. Last time i played i noticed that once it kinda cut it self off during a game. I have an ion so i went to shoot and nothing so i thought it was the gun but i check the hopper and it was off. Well thats okey maybe i forgot to cut it on i thought, well yesterday i was playing and it did this 3 more times. So last night i came home and turned it on in the floor, then i shook it a little bit and YUP it cut off on me again. Hmmmm i thought so i cut it back on and shook the hell outta it and now no more problems. Anyone experience anything like that?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Does it just shut itself off or does it start flashing green and red? Make sure the wires are firmly connected. If it flashes green and red clean your eyes.

-Mike

·
Impy's Rule
562 Posts
Pull one side of the shell off (make sure you dont lose the lid spring it may fly out on you) and check to make sure everything is connected right and clean you eye.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup

eyes are clean clean clean, no flashing either it will just go off on me. Kinda weird it has a mind of its own i guesses.

Doug

·
Registered
900 Posts
take it apart and reconnect all the wires... tehn give it new batteries...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
What color paint were you using? If you were using dark shelled paint then the halo probally wasnt seeing it 100% of the time and so it kept turning it self off becuase it thought it had a jam.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Since it turned off when you shook it, it is probably a loose connection.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts