Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
my team mate has one... bought it tue. at the cup, $1,395 w/ a C5 gun case :)

They are nice guns, but whats funny He bought the gun tue, and on thur. we got a mac dev sponcership so he can't use it. HAHAHa

·
Banned
24 Posts
bunkertime said:
my team mate has one... bought it tue. at the cup, $1,395 w/ a C5 gun case :)

They are nice guns, but whats funny He bought the gun tue, and on thur. we got a mac dev sponcership so he can't use it. HAHAHa
im calling shenanigens on the mac dev sponsorship.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Um I have shot one already there pretty nice not that different compared to the dm4 but the trigger is nice. And about that sponsorship thing he could be telling the truth cause it could be a small sponsorship not like a full sponsorship but I still could be wrong.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Crimez said:
im calling shenanigens on the mac dev sponsorship.
You're calling shenanigens? You've been around how long? Might want to have a look around first before you go make yourself like an idiot with a comment like that. It's not like he's been talking about it for weeks. Sit down son.

·
Banned
24 Posts
Angered Fists said:
You're calling shenanigens? You've been around how long? Might want to have a look around first before you go make yourself like an idiot with a comment like that. It's not like he's been talking about it for weeks. Sit down son.
K im scared your agg spyder xtra will own me. :(

Plus i was joking around with the shenanegens part.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Oh my, I've been insulted by a child on the internet with reference to what paintball gun I use. How creative, I'm afraid of what you'll think of next... probably call me gay or tell me I have a small penis, oh the torment and mental anguish. I'm sure you were 'joking', the tone of your post doesn't indicate any reasons for us to assume you were joking, now you're just trying to cover your tracks because you look foolish. Please.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Crimez said:
I guess a 19 year old is a child im very very tired from work.
so i dont feel like typing this much.

so ima sum it up

You dont know me
I kno bunkertime is sponsored by macdev.
Go die

Thanks off too bed
I guess it was the very mature manner in which you choose to deal with conflict that lead me to believe you were a child, how silly of me.

·
Banned
24 Posts
How can you say im immature after your still rambling and talking ****?

I think you need too growup not me.

Im the type of person that gets out of arguements.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Crimez said:
I guess a 19 year old is a child im very very tired from work.
so i dont feel like typing this much.

so ima sum it up

You dont know me
I kno bunkertime is sponsored by macdev.
Go die

Thanks off too bed
hmmmm.... 1 hour later you replyed to angered fists, so that means your fulll of BS? correct :eek: ;) :yikes

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
The proto = DM4 w/ Push buttons on the back instead of a membrane, and a shorter bolt w/ a little better efficency, no On/off knob, LPR moved to front of the gun

DM5 = Faster Board, More efficency, on/off, w/ LPR still in the back of the gun, Improved LPR, re-milled body so u can put a no-rise on it

It basicly comes down to which one u got the cash for :)

--Jerry

PS, i am sponcered by Mac Dev *****es, why would u not believe me? Everyone is Sponcered by National Paintball, only 3 teams in the US are sponcered by mac dev, Us (Crusaders), Jersey Ranjers, and PBK Warriors.

--

1 - 20 of 21 Posts