Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember a game I used to play called Paintbrawl 3, I played it online and there were always other people to play against! But I checked it out a few days ago and no one was on. I was wondering if anyone here has that game and would like to start it up and get people online again? :D

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I havn't played 4, but id like to.

#3 was good for its time. But playing it now it would look very bad lol. I remember I used to glitch big time on that game (Get on roofs, get through fences, super jump, etc...) Those were the days.... :D

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
TyMaster said:
I remember I used to glitch big time on that game (Get on roofs, get through fences, super jump, etc...) Those were the days.
Thats how i play everytime i play actual paintball lol.

Anyway, i have 3 and 4. Both are pretty good. And i think there is a 5 out. BUt they are pretty good considering when they came out.

·
Registered
461 Posts
i have extreme paintbrawl 2 or 1 i forget, it sucks big balls

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have Extreme Paintbrawl 1, 2 and 3... None of them were really great, guess I just never learned my lesson and I just kept buying them.

I have High Impact Paintball for computer too... pretty much the same as the paintbrawl games. All are for PC

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya, uh whoever has #3 we should all meet on there on like, saturday or somthing and have a big online game. Lemme know what ya think!

Also does anyone know of a good paintball game? One that is like 2004-2005 for PC, Xbox, or PS2?

·
Paintball = Life
503 Posts
I have #3 and #4 I think. I also have one called paintball heroes.....PBH sucks big time. But paintbrawl is fun for a mindless game.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
heheh, i remember trying to find that game to play. It looked like crap, but i stillw atned to give it a shot. But not greg hastings is out, which i would say is way better than DPB. Too bad in single player your teammates suck. I need to get my live to work.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmm, Ill try renting that Greg Hastings game.

But would anyone wanna find a time to play on Paintbrawl 3? thumup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts