Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the victor hornet video or the website for it Looks sweet i just saw the pic CAN soneone post the video or website address here

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
THAT SUPER FAST SPYDER WHERE EVERYONES rippinIN IT!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was posted B4 the forum was hacked

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
You might be able to, but you would have to contact the company to find out for sure.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Number One N00b said:
How much is that thing? If i get that and a better hopper, I wont need another gun.
I believe I heard around 130 from somewhere, but I cant remember for sure.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Denzil said:
That's such an awesome marker. Anyone mind telling me and everyone else what Spyder that is and what parts are on it if anyone knows?
This is what I can remember and tell from the pics:
Milled Spyder Flash body
One Kit
MacDev Conquest tank (used to use a maxflo)
CIP feedneck
The One T-board and eyes with Timmy eye covers and detents
CP barrel

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Meh. Im more for home mods. Im going to TRY and make a eye using a light sensor but I can almost guarentee that I will fail. But nothing was ever invented by sitting on your a*s. Anyone know if the One kit comes with an eye? Stupid qestion to ask probably but the One kit costs 10$ less then the dragun Tes and the Tes has the same frame plus an eye so it would only make sence that it would come with an eye right?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
The one kit is supposed to come with an eye, yes. In order to make the eye work, you would have to make a new board fiki. It would be almost impossible to modify the stock one to work with an eye.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
NO NO NO NO you misunderstood me. Not to make a new board or to modify the stock one. Wait are you talking about the stock kingman board or the stock The one kit board? If you are talking about the One Kit you can do it. It isn'yt terribly hard from what I hear from doing searches. But for a stock kingman board yeah that would be hard Lol. But im sure it can be done. YOu can get a light sensor from radio shack. The wiring needs cover and thats not hard to do. For the One kit I do know how to place the wires since if they didn't come with eyes then they would come with the solder heads for the wiring for the eyes. So you can replace it with what Im assuming to be a light sensor. Now ther is a experimental part because im not sure how sensitive the sensor is. So it might not work at all. Then theres the part of correctly drilling with a presice diameter IF it works in which case I would still have to drill the hole to see if it works so thats why I was going to do this inittially on a spyder. Why must you question me Sick?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts