Very true.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Terrorists kill Americans/citizens hate Muslims

·
Registered
98 Posts
they kidnapped 4 more!!!! i swear something needs to be done!!!! im not for racism or discrimination against other religions, but holy **** itll continue if we dont blow some**** up or do something!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i say we do nothing, dont release prisoners. If you dont want to risk getting kidnapped, dont go to iraq or the middle east for that matter

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
we wont release the prisoners no matter what if america does that then the whole world will know about it and try to take advantage of america. and the prsident know this its policy not to make deals with terreristes(sp?) ect.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i think we should do what the french do as far as hostage situations. just say good job, you took some hostages. let us know how it goes!

then just sit down and never perform any demands. eventually people realize its not worth trying to take a hostage in your country.

or be badass like USSR in its younger days and blow all the hostage takers to pieces

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
It is the written presidential directive that the USA does not negotiatie with terrorists -- ever. The thought behind it is that if the USA were to give in to any demands, then we are just asking for more terrorism. Ok, I understand the concept. But I would add that we should then be very proactive against terrost cells here and abroad in the Tom Clancy Rainbow Six style. Get good intelligence, act on it, and make every rag headded terrorist, and corn fed redneck militia member to damn afraid to attack Americans because they know our justice is immediate and very very lethal!

I am a veteran of the US Army, and I die a little when any American is killed in defense of this great country. I was at Boy Scout camp with my son this week, and they are erecting a memory garden for the 13 former camp staff that have lost thier lives due to millitarty action since Operation Desert Shield to the present date. I look at these names and my anger runs hot as the sun. These incredible men died protecting the way of life that we hold so dear, and they have not died in vain.

Lets go in hard, kick some ass, take some names!!

Now having said that - we all must remember that the USA is a country of immigrants. None of us are really "from here" if you look at our heritage. It is this diversity that makes this country great. If we start hating our own citiznens, then we tear at the very fabric that holds this country together. I konw many people of Arabic descent. They are just as you and I, however, they follow the path of the Koran and Mohhamad instead of the Bible. Does that make them wrong, or militant! Of course not. If we want to be treated with respect, then we must treat others with respect.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Medic has a great point. I'm aspiring to join the military. I've talked to my friends in Iraq, and they make this point clear: Hate the terrorists, hate the terrorism, never act on your anger on an unarmed civilian. My friends buddy was shot 3 times. He was pissed as hell and said he wanted to kill anything that moved. Next thing he saw was a little girl walking across the street. He said he wanted to just blow her to **** for believing in the same God as the ****in ragheads that shot his friend, but he thought about t he right thing to do and knew that the girl had nothing to do with his friend.

Just remember that. Not every Arab is out to kill us, blow **** up, and behead all of us. So try and control your anger.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I think this quote in the article was taken out of context because I can't believe anyone could be some idiotic. The terrorists don't represent ALL the muslims and it's just moronic to take out anger on innocent civilians living here in the USA. They are Americans too! I would understand if the mentioned civilians in the USA were doing the beheading... Yes kill them or better yet let the legal system take care of them but to blame a whole group of people because of some evil individuals *claiming* to represent their culture it lunacy. America needs to be better then that. A big part of the problem is that many children are raised by their parents and leaders while being taught that Americans are evil. They have no world view or understanding of what other cultures are like, only that they are all evil. I think that as technology spreads into poorer countries things will slowly start to change for the better. Children will be able to see for themselves what the rest of the world is like.

/quote/ I believe the time is coming when Muslims will not be safe inside the U.S. borders," one man wrote to the Washington, D.C. (news - web sites)-based Council on American-Islamic Relations. "I see nothing wrong with us doing the same things to them that they are doing to innocent people."

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
I believe the phrase should be renamed: "Idiots performing violence inbreeds more idiots performing more violence"

Seriously if people can tell the difference between a KKK and a church can't they tell the difference between a terrorist and a mosque!!!???

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
we all must remember that the USA is a country of immigrants. None of us are really "from here" if you look at our heritage.
I disagree...I feel that this country is now getting old enough, and have its own traits...I feel that there is now such thing as an American. We basicly have out own language (there are other forums of english yes, but we have our own form, and you can tell when someone wsa raised in another coutnry from thier accent), we have our spicific traits (my mom if full greman, and all her relatives live in germany, whenever we visit them, they end up always saying 'exactly what an american would do' to most of my actions...weather it be the way I eat, how I act or whatever).

Yes our country was made of immigrants....but wasnt every country? Humanity started somewhere on this planet, and branched out, so every country had immigrants come in first.

We have our spicific traits, practicly our own language, and people from other countries recognize that. We can easily spot someone that was born and raised here...and someone that is from a family that has just moved here.

I feel we can say we are "from here"....The USA

1 - 17 of 17 Posts