Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
I live in sask canada, but I was in thunder bay for summer last year. Nice place... That big rock, the sleeping giant, etc... I didn't get a chance to paintball though, wanted to but coudn't

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TyMaster said:
I live in sask canada, but I was in thunder bay for summer last year. Nice place... That big rock, the sleeping giant, etc... I didn't get a chance to paintball though, wanted to but coudn't
Yeah, this place is beautiful in autumn. Since we have tons of trees, everything is painted orange. Winter is awesome too, since we get a lot of snow. But it sucks cuz both my dogs are white :) and they run off. Another thing is that mostly everyone is nice here. And we've got an awesome paintball field. Paintball Encounters.

www.paintballencounters.com
to see it

·
Registered
358 Posts
onlydecoppi said:
Yeah, this place is beautiful in autumn. Since we have tons of trees, everything is painted orange. Winter is awesome too, since we get a lot of snow. But it sucks cuz both my dogs are white :) and they run off. Another thing is that mostly everyone is nice here. And we've got an awesome paintball field. Paintball Encounters.

www.paintballencounters.com
to see it
But for some reason your city smells of dirtys diapers :shrug:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am in Winnipeg, MB which is not that far, I travel to Wawa, For my family, I would stop and play for a day before I head further east

1 - 12 of 12 Posts