Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you see the paintballs in my sig how they move? and some peoples avatars and pictures in there sig how they are cool pictures that move? I was wondering if anyone here in the forums makes .gif pictures, a gif picture is what that is i believe and if so , can you post and ill ask you to make something for me and maybe you can help?
ok, thanks:cool:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont really want to download anything and take up space on the computer, 5 other people use it and my dad gets mad if i take up to much space. Does anyone here have it and can they animate some pictures for me?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tedrzz said:
Sure, I'll do it for ya...
ok, so i just get a few pictures and post them, then some how you take them an animate them for me? let me know what you need me to do,thanks

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
p4intb4llst4r said:
dont really want to download anything and take up space on the computer, 5 other people use it and my dad gets mad if i take up to much space. Does anyone here have it and can they animate some pictures for me?
how bigs you hard drive if it more then 20 gig you should be fine i only have 4 lol with 1 gig free space. i made the pic in my sig with a video off kazza

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Bosscharger, how are you able to do a streaming video? I can only figure out how to do pictures as a avatar..

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
i can think of open up flash... import streaming video and export to .gif so its a buncha frames as .gif pics and import them into image ready or animation shop or whatever u use

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
theres a few, i want to see how they turn out before i post more... so give it a try, im not sure exactly what you going to do, or if your going to put moving paintballs in the picture or whatever, so just make it look cool then post them so i can see what they will be like for future pictures

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
um, something went wrong on the last post and it didnt show the pictures, hm..

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i can only put them on 1 at a time i guess?¿?¿?

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
last picture, i dont know how to put them up all at once

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OMg, this thing isnt working, lemme try here:

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
srry about all this crap, im not sure how to put images up all at once :(

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
can you make paintballs coming out, and paintballs hitting one of the guys and stuff like that?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts