Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to be able to. Maybe once Lucero is back in the States for good, I can think of something in Indiana other than the brickyard and shooting up a few friends that's worth going there for that she'd agree to.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I'd love to be able to. Maybe once Lucero is back in the States for good, I can think of something in Indiana other than the brickyard and shooting up a few friends that's worth going there for that she'd agree to.

we have the 500, and the world largest childrens muesuem, and one of the few privately funded zoos.. and um, err.. do me, barber and jester count? (and azn if it's during school)

D

·
0 Posts
oh oh!! And they have a wind-farm off 65 somewhere between Indy and Columbus. Nothing gets a lady's motor running like seeing big wind whirly gigs.

Edit - got all excited...then realized I read and fed into a Necro.

...for shame DP, for shame...

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
oh oh!! And they have a wind-farm off 65 somewhere between Indy and Columbus. Nothing gets a lady's motor running like seeing big wind whirly gigs.

Edit - got all excited...then realized I read and fed into a Necro.

...for shame DP, for shame...
If you drive to the very north of West Lafayette, you can see the lights blinking in the night. Hundreds and hundreds of red lights blinking in unison; I hate it. That wind farm goes for miles and miles and miles...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts