Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What the **** is ligit?
It's a slang term for legitimate. If you don't know what legitimate is, heres a definition:

le·git·i·mate
adjective, verb, -mat·ed, -mat·ing, noun
–adjective
1. according to law; lawful: the property's legitimate owner.
2. in accordance with established rules, principles, or standards.
3. born in wedlock or of legally married parents: legitimate children.

So I'm pretty much going off of #1 or 2, asking if this site is lawful, or established. That or I could be asking if it's parents are married or not... But I don't think I'm getting at that... or am I??

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha I love how kaz tried to own Gabriot, yet it didn't work.

As far as the topic goes, I don't order paintball **** don't ask me.
Then what the **** are you doing in this thread? Don't even answer that, you shouldn't be here anyway.

I wasn't tring to own anyone. ligit, legit, samething. e's sound like i's anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have ordered from Paintball Gateway a couple of times. Very good service, and excellent prices. They have the best deal on Fusion F8s out of all the Internet sites. They give you a free Evo 3 hopper with your order. If you don't like that hopper, they will give you credit towards any other hopper you want. That takes off like $90. I don't order from them anymore since they don't take American Express anymore. I don't have a Visa anymore, so I can't use them.

But they are good to deal with.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Then what the **** are you doing in this thread? Don't even answer that, you shouldn't be here anyway.

I wasn't tring to own anyone. ligit, legit, samething. e's sound like i's anyway.
e's don't sound like i's. Stop flaming.

They are in fact legitimate or were a couple years a go. I've ordered some parts from them before and nothing bad happened.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts