Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea i was given this gun anyone know what it is? I cannot load the picture cause im on a phone... its chrome semi auto top load, electric, has a triangular symbol on it that looks like a spiraling triangle with a almost quick sylver looking symbol in the center....

·
Law
622 Posts
I have no idea i was given this gun anyone know what it is? I cannot load the picture cause im on a phone... its chrome semi auto top load, electric, has a triangular symbol on it that looks like a spiraling triangle with a almost quick sylver looking symbol in the center....
Just upload the picture. rollin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry none of these, its like triangles inside triangles until the very center completely chrome black handle red trigger chrome bamboo like barrel semi auto co2 electric trigger

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry i cannot upload from my phone... its solid chrome but the handle plate logo is triangles inside triangles until the very center looks like a wave... all engraved below the fire pin above your hand grr i wish i could upload

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I'm really going out on a limb with this but it looks like one of those freestyle look-alikes that is a blow stacked tube blowback. I couldnt' tell you who made them though, I'm pretty sure it was some chinese company who i'm sure has either moved on to other things, or is no longer around. I don't know who in thier right mind would have bought one of those to start with :/

1 - 20 of 22 Posts