Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ho yes. I love them. They have that wonderful tone and look. Stupid kids at my school think they suck because they're old, but they play a damn Rockland brand guitar that no one's ever heard of. Anyways, I just scored a '92 tele off eBay for a decent price in midnight wine. Beautiful.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I hadn't tried one yet, but I've heard a ton of good stuff about them according to articles I've read. I probably will though on my next visit to Guitar Center.

·
Registered
477 Posts
So far I have:

Acoustic
Arizona
Yamaha
Takamine
Taylor
Epiphone
Ovation (which I plan on selling)

Electric
Fender
Epiphone Les Paul
Gibson

What's your current setup?

·
Registered
905 Posts
ive never really liked fenders, ive always seen them as the vanilla ice cream of the guitar world...boring. the one exception is the tele. that guitar playes great and you can make it have so many tones.

might as well post teh set up too

pure sex right there

i also got an ibanez something or other, and a gretsch hollow body ( pure secks as well), dont have pics for that right now.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
yea my guitar teacher has an old telecaster and a nice strat. Both er white, but have big yellow armpit stains.. gross. lol
i'm poor so i have a Fender Squire running off a 1986 Gorrilla Tube Cruncher 50 watt amp
i like it
i also have a Gary Bennet Designs acoustic which is nice.
Fenders are pretty nice... a guy at my church has Fender Precision Bass (pre corporate buyout of fender- made in america) which is amazing. Anotehr guy at my church (we have a sweet band) has a fender Mustang which i get to jam on alot. Very nice. He just got new pickups (dunno what brand) but they are very nice. I just hit my knee on the corner of my desk, so i'm in pain.

I like fender's electric guitars, and Johnson makes pretty nice asoustic/electrics.
Any1 use any nice pedals?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Right now I got a squire strat but i'm saving meh $$ for an epiphone les paul standard. *checks sig* Soo secksaay. Im getting a fender 100watt amp too. Ive got a distortion petal. But <3 my teachers tube screamer(best pedal eva).

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ninja7 said:
ive never really liked fenders, ive always seen them as the vanilla ice cream of the guitar world...boring. the one exception is the tele. that guitar playes great and you can make it have so many tones.

might as well post teh set up too

pure sex right there

i also got an ibanez something or other, and a gretsch hollow body ( pure secks as well), dont have pics for that right now.
How do you like the floyd? I heard maintenance is a biznatch on those :yikes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts