Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you might have noticed I went on a leave of absence from my post whoring duties. I've been in chicago for a while and I get back on the 5th. Unfortunately I missed the PSP and I was mad. I went to navy pier and got a really awesome t shirt custom made that i'll post a picture of once I get back. I've been trying to catch up on stuff around the forum. I got a bunch of money saved up for a macdev regulator and a pipe kit so my gun will be much more pimptacular. Oh ya and at the beginning of the trip I stayed at a hotel and got woozy of helium balloons and caffeine, met some soccer chicks from indiana that won some tourny and I talked to them which was awesome. Then I took a bunch of matchboxes and me and my cousin had a match fight and threw lit matches at eachother. Theres not much interesting going on here in Chi-town, I'm the only guy in this city thats not a hobo or a hippie or insane that has long hair so I dont really blend in. gonna go play some gamecube with my cousin now so I'll be back on later.

Just stoppin by and telling you that I didn't go blind or die or anything.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow I can tell I was missed. Now that I think about it I havent seen hp lovecraft in a while. Very strange if you ask me... even though you're not asking me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts